When it comes to the education sector, we are the perfect partner to deliver telephony, connectivity, wireless networking, content filtering and threat defence.
Many schools and colleges up and down the country are already benefiting from our specific expertise in the education market.
Simplifying Telecoms for Schools
Telecoms doesn’t have to be complicated. Offering both hosted and on-premise solutions, we utilise the market-leading telephony platform from Mitel to provide schools and colleges with the latest in communications, backed up the personal service from VSL that supports your school day today.
Mobility is at the heart of all our telephony solutions ensuring organised, flexible call handling for every sort of user; whether they are office based, teaching or site roaming with a range of applications to compliment the school environment.
- Intuitive phones and applications
- Simple to set up, use and administer
- Cost-effective, flexible and scalable
- Secure and resilient platforms with a choice of connectivity options
- Range of applications to enhance communication between the school and parents
Wi-Fi Networks for Schools
Wireless networking with entire site coverage for your school is now a reality.
Our preferred solution is based on Ruckus architecture and is ideal for accessing voice, data and video; often in high-density environments such as lecture halls, vast locations such as fields, and tightly-packed classrooms with challenging building layouts.
- High performance at an affordable price point
- Simple configuration, management and reporting through a web-based wizard
- Scalable mix and match access point design for different environments
- Patented beam technology improving the stability of device connections
- Easy ‘Guest Management’ software for use by non-IT staff
Internet Connectivity for Schools
Internet connectivity is now faster and cheaper than ever before. As a partner to the leading UK suppliers, we use Virgin Media and BT networks to deliver internet services into schools, which provides Ethernet up to 1GB, so you can rely on your connectivity to handle a multitude of internet-based services.
- Bandwidth and performance guarantees
- A flexibility that allows you to upgrade mid-contract if your requirements change
- Perfect for schools considering using cloud-based services and applications
- Suitable for accessing large amounts of data, streaming or broadcasting services
- SIP trunk/line compatible, reducing the need for ISDN services
- Multisite connectivity options
- A highly resilient core network
- Reliable connection with full service level agreement
Content Filtering, Threat Defence and Mobile Device Management
Schools are now faced with an increasing number of cybersecurity challenges, walking a fine line between assuring open web access, securing the schools’ network and most importantly, safeguarding content for pupils.
We partner with iboss to offer powerful scalable solutions that enable schools to secure their users whether on mobile devices, laptops or workstations, both on and off campus.
- Manage the web assess, granular social media control and robust YouTube and Google management controls
- Detect and stop threats in real threats with real-time alerts of violations
- Fully featured mobile device management
- Real-time visualisations on all web threat and mobile device activity with the ability to generate granular reports.
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.
VSL Group Ltd the trading name of Voice Services Ltd and VSL Networks Ltd.
Voice Services Ltd Company Reg No: 3478609, Vat No: 707453831 and VSL Networks Ltd, Company Reg No: 5413070, Vat No: 859660574.
Both companies registered at: Unit 6, Martinfield Business Centre, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1HG
Copyright 2023 VSL | All Rights Reserved