Protecting your network from viruses and hackers is not just a problem reserved for the office. Organisations need to secure all their users whether on mobile devices, laptops or workstations, both on and off-premise.
Contact us today to discuss your options.
Organisations have a responsibility to filter content for the purpose of safeguarding users, as well as managing activity for decision making and accountability. There are a variety of solutions suitable for different environments including an onsite scalable appliance-based solution that provides web filtering, bandwidth management, MDM, threat management FireSphere (behavioural DLP – data loss prevention, IDPS – intrusion detection and prevention) all tied into one real-time reporting tool.
VSL Hosted Firewall
Mobility and cloud drive productivity but introduce risk. To protect your assets, you must see the users, applications, devices, and threats on your network and what they are doing. VSL Hosted firewalls deliver the network visibility you need, superior threat and advanced malware protection, and greater automation to reduce cost and complexity.
Block threats before they enter your network
Entry points into your network may now include employees’ laptops, desktops, and smartphones. Secure your network and data against sophisticated, modern-day threats with comprehensive protection that includes intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, content/URL filtering, enforced client anti-virus, and anti-spam services.
The amount of traffic being scanned by your firewall, as well as the increasing amount of threats and malware attacking it, is quickly becoming more than many firewalls can handle.
Keep your network productive
Your network performance can be bogged down by spam, unauthorized web activity and social networking traffic that have nothing to do with getting work done. Ensure your business-critical applications have the bandwidth they need with content and application control tools.
Provide secure mobile access from any platform
Your employees need access to email, files, and applications wherever they are. Now you can allow mobile users to access your network with secure VPN remote access for Windows, Apple iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Kindle Fire devices and be assured that it is safe, secure, and free from threats.
Comprehensive Cyber Security Solution
Combine the features of traditional firewalls, gateway anti-malware products, intrusion prevention systems and content filtering software in a single solution. All of these security technologies are installed, configured, deployed, and managed as one unit. Detailed event data is available through one reporting system so it is easier to identify threats early and take appropriate measures BEFORE your network has been compromised.
- Block viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits and polymorphic “zero-day” malware at the gateway, before they reach your network
- Prevent “drive-by downloads” from infected websites
- Mitigate denial-of-service and flooding attacks
- Detect protocol anomalies and buffer overflow attacks
- Stop network traffic from geographical regions and IP addresses associated with cybercriminals
- Block outbound cybercriminals botnet “command and control” traffic from stealing your customer lists, engineering designs, trade secrets, and other confidential information
- Control access to websites containing unproductive and inappropriate content
- Ensure high-priority applications (CRM, order processing) receive more bandwidth than less urgent applications (chat, video stream
- Outsource your network security to an experienced security provider
- Firewall expertly configured by certified engineers
- Turn-key solution delivered to your doorstep
- Proactive monitoring and alerting
- Updating of firmware, software, and security updates
- Automated weekly network and security reports
- Report analysis by certified engineers
- Weekly off-site SonicWall configuration backup
- Upgrade appliance as future business and technology changes dictate
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.
VSL Group Ltd the trading name of Voice Services Ltd and VSL Networks Ltd.
Voice Services Ltd Company Reg No: 3478609, Vat No: 707453831 and VSL Networks Ltd, Company Reg No: 5413070, Vat No: 859660574.
Both companies registered at: Unit 6, Martinfield Business Centre, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1HG
Copyright 2023 VSL | All Rights Reserved