Our hosted telephony solution provides a flexible, secure and feature-rich system for your business. And, because you only pay for users when you need them, you can manage costs for your fixed and remote staff, as well as multiple office locations.
We’ll guide you to the right cloud-based telephone solution for your business so why get in touch today and find out what’s available.
Benefits of Cloud Telephony
- A cloud solution eliminates the need for an onsite PBX, minimising upfront capital investment and reducing on-going installation, maintenance, updates and administration costs.
- Cloud telephony provides the flexibility to increase and decrease users as business needs change, only paying for users and applications when required, easing budgeting constraints.
- Flexibility to have multiple geographically spread offices, including homeworkers using the same communications network.
- Affordable redundancy solution in the event of a disaster.
- One simple call or email to our support team will enable you to make moves and programming changes with ease, or choose to do it yourself using an intuitive portal.
How does Cloud Telephony Work?
Office and remote users connect to our telephony platforms using a dedicated internet connection and a choice of device by recognising the users IP address and securely routing calls out using SIP trunks.
Cloud Communications for the SME
As part of our hosted telephony solutions, we have a great solution for the SME market called VSL Hosted Complete.
An easy-to-use, feature rich and flexible hosted telephony solution built on the award-winning Broadsoft platform. Combined with an inclusive minutes plan, it offers exceptional value for money.
Add-ons include call recording, conferencing, instant messaging and integration with Microsoft Office 365, so rest assured you will not be compromising on functionality or applications.
Cloud Communications for the Enterprise
For larger businesses where there is a requirement for more complex telephony deployments, VSL Cloud provides businesses with a fully customisable, resilient, enterprise-grade hosted telephony solution hosted on VSL’s own Mitel MiCD platform in multiple UK data centres.
Unlike many other providers who offer customers a limited range of functionality (by simply tenanting a central telephone system), VSL creates your very own instance. It is built specifically for your business, comparing identically to the features and functionality to that of an on-premise solution but with the additional benefits of adopting a cloud model. It can provide applications and features that include call recording, call centres, auto attendant, collaboration and mobile working.
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.
VSL Group Ltd the trading name of Voice Services Ltd and VSL Networks Ltd.
Voice Services Ltd Company Reg No: 3478609, Vat No: 707453831 and VSL Networks Ltd, Company Reg No: 5413070, Vat No: 859660574.
Both companies registered at: Unit 6, Martinfield Business Centre, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1HG
Copyright 2023 VSL | All Rights Reserved