Ruckus Wireless is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. The Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi technology redefines what is possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability and affordability.
So what is Pervasive Performance?
Pervasive Performance is a combination of innovative features needed to achieve the goal of delivering the most consistent and highest-speed wireless performance possible – anywhere, everywhere, all the time.
It comprises of:
- Adaptive Signal Control: The old-fashioned omni-directional antenna configurations simply won’t cut it any longer.
- Interference Mitigation: It’s a noisy world out there, and it’s only going to get louder.
- Capacity-driven Channel Assignment: Long gone are the days of fixed channel assignment. It’s time to get dynamic!
- Dynamic Polarisation Diversity: Client devices are becoming increasingly small, smart and mobile… yesterday’s fixed polarity just won’t deliver acceptable connectivity to this Next Generation mobile device.
- Maximised Signal Strength: DBs are sexy. Well, maybe only to us radio heads… but they certainly make a difference in wireless connectivity.
- Network Capacity Optimisation: Forget how many Mbps it says on the box or the website or the datasheet… the only thing that matters is how much you can really get through a system. To maximise the real capacity of wireless requires some serious skill.
Ruckus can provide all of the components necessary to deliver Pervasive Performance. This is why Ruckus is and continues to be a market leader in smart wireless systems. It’s simply the smartest wireless for a mobile world.
Ruckus’ patented Smart Wi-Fi technology has a unique ability to extract unmatched capacity and reliability out of the 802.11 standards. Smart Wi-Fi leverages high-gain adaptive antenna technology and sophisticated best-path-selection algorithms to form and direct Wi-Fi signals over the highest performance paths to each and every client. The Ruckus technology is so unique and powerful that they have been granted 60 patents – with more than 82 pending.
Ruckus delivers longer range and more reliable Wi-Fi connections to client devices; Wi-Fi that reaches farther and is inherently more stable due to the adaptive nature and control of the technology. Smart Wi-Fi constantly steers signals around obstructions and obstacles, mitigates interference, and focuses RF energy only where it’s needed to ensure unprecedented coverage and consistent performance at longer ranges.
Ruckus Wi-Fi systems, utilises patented BeamFlex™ technology. ZoneFlex™ Smart WLAN systems gives enterprises and carriers a full-range of indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi solutions for every imaginable application from streaming IP-based video over Wi-Fi to 3G offloading, wireless broadband access to high-speed 802.11n wireless LANs. ZoneFlex is the only centralised Smart WLAN system that combines Smart Wi-Fi and Smart Mesh networking technology within a single, powerful, cost-effective solution.
Ruckus Wireless delivers innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing today’s wireless networks: how to create affordable reliability and how to manage exponential growth. Ruckus hardware, software, and services help enterprises and carriers increase the range and reliability of their Wi-Fi networks, reduce the cost of deployment, and ensure consistent performance even in the most challenging of environments.
VSL have installed hundreds of successful Ruckus Wi-Fi deployments in various sectors including retail, education and distribution. Using in-house experts to spec, plan and deploy Ruckus solutions to maximising ROI. On-going, both VSL and Ruckus Watchdog support means customers can be reassured that VSL will be on the case to solve any issues quickly and pain-free.