The traditional telephone line into your business is changing and we have hundreds of success stories and thousands of SIP lines in use, each offering companies more flexibility and lower call cost opportunities.
What is a SIP Trunk?
A SIP trunk is a way to utilise an internet circuit to make calls. They are basically channels that are delivered over an IP (internet) connection that carries voice from your business to the public telephone network using a technology called SIP.
As ISDN is gradually being phased out, SIP trunks are considered the obvious replacement, delivering reliability, improved flexibility and cost savings using an Internet connection rather than a dedicated line.
Benefits of SIP Trunking
- Scale up or down to suit business needs quickly and easily with one simple phone call
- Save money on both line rental, DDI and call costs with lower rates
- Move office and keep the same number with greater number portability
- In-built disaster recovery to reroute numbers quickly and easily.
- Modern technology and widely accepted as the replacement for IDSN
- Flexibility to connect multiple offices easily and securely
- Connect your SIP trunks to either a new IP PBX or a new hosted solution.
How simple is it to upgrade to a SIP Trunk?
In order for us to give you a quote for a business SIP trunk, we would simply need a copy of your latest telephone bill and any additional requirements. The actual transfer process from ISDN to SIP trunking is smooth and simple and any issues that arise are dealt with by our provisioning team efficiently, keeping you in the loop the entire way.
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.