Our mobile service is built exclusively for the UK business market, designed to ensure you get improved coverage for voice and data.
Because we only cater for the business market we understand the challenges you face and we’re committed to delivering solutions, tariffs and support that help you focus on your business. We also understand that we need to deliver these solutions on the back of an extensive and reliable network, which is why we’ve built our own.
What Makes VSL Mobile Different?
We own the core systems within the mobile network:
- We have all the control – so you have all the flexibility.
- Easier to manage your mobiles.
- Add new devices and make changes more quickly.
Built for Business:
- 4G as standard
- Business-centric voicemail
- Great range of features designed specifically for business
- Access to the biggest data network in the UK
- Access to more than one network from a single SIM giving improved coverage for voice and data
- Our voice product platforms (SIP Trunking, Hosted telephony and Inbound) are an integral part of our national voice and data network
- Our underlying voice switching fabric is a carrier-class, highly resilient, distributed, next-generation national softswitch network
- The VSL mobile network for business is part of the UK’s national switching infrastructure
- Our network interconnects with all major UK and international fixed and mobile carriers
- We process over two million mobile telephone calls during peak business hours
- We have several Points of Presence and Interconnect points across the UK
- Our data access products are designed to assure the quality of service for our voice services and provide a single support structure
- Our data service architecture is integrated with our national voice network, enabling a fully-converged service
- Our Ethernet services are delivered through a combination of various UK wholesale providers and our own direct presence in several Openreach exchanges
- A fully-resilient solution delivered into more than one network node
- High capacity MPLS core network (10Tb capable routers)
- Direct peering with key content providers as well as geographically diverse internet transit
- 4G data service
- VSL’s partner owns the core mobile network giving us the same control as we have over fixed voice services for routing of all calls, text and data onto the Gamma primary network
- VSL Mobile is independent of mobile operator control
- The MultiNet® bolt-on provides access to multiple networks in one SIM
Business Mobile Service FAQs
Being contactable and able to work as normal when you are mobile is key to doing business well, so having the best business mobile network possible is paramount.
With access to the biggest data network available for business in the UK, working on the move won’t be a problem. And wherever you are in the UK, VSL Mobile’s MultiNet bolt-on enables the SIM to look for another available mobile network should the primary network not be available. So, you won’t need multiple provider contracts and while your competitors are out of signal and their calls are going through to voicemail, you keep working – making your business more accessible.
We offer a range of mobile tariffs including bundled minutes’ packages or simple pay-as-you-use, single user, shared user and unlimited, as well as a selection of bolt-ons including text, data, international roaming and our unique MultiNet service. Alternatively, we can work with you to find a bespoke package that suits your needs.
As both a fixed-line and mobile network operator we can offer highly competitive on-net rates and are in an ideal position to make fixed/mobile convergence an affordable reality for your business.
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.