Product Focus: SIP Trunks
Quite simply… A way to utilise an internet circuit to make calls.
SIP trunks are channels that are delivered over an IP (internet) connection that carry voice from your business to the public telephone network using a technology called SIP. As ISDN is gradually being phased out, SIP trunks are considered the obvious replacement, delivering reliability, improved flexibility and cost savings.
What are the benefits?
- Scale up or down to suit business needs quickly and easily with one simple phone call
- Save money on both line rental, DDI and call costs with lower rates
- Move office and keep the same number with greater number portability
- In-built disaster recovery to reroute numbers quickly and easily.
- Modern technology and widely accepted as the replacement for IDSN
- Flexibility to connect multiple offices easily and securely
- Connect your SIP trunks to either a new IP PBX or a new hosted solution.
How simple is it to upgrade?
In order for us to give you a quote we would simply need a copy of your latest bill and any other requirements. The actual transfer process is smooth and simple and any issues that arise are dealt with by our provisioning team efficiently, keeping you in the loop the entire way.
If you want to read more about our options for lines and calls then click the button below.[/fusion_text][fusion_button link=”http://vslgroup.co.uk/lines-calls-sip-mobile/” color=”default” size=”” type=”” shape=”” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”1″ alignment=”” class=”” id=””]Lines, Calls, SIP and Mobile[/fusion_button][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]