The new mobile-focused Mitel phones have landed and are causing a buzz in our office, especially the 6940 handset with its large touchscreen and Bluetooth hand piece.
The 6900 family of phones use state of the art Bluetooth 4.1 technology to pair with your mobile phone, allowing all calls to be managed on one device and a range of optional extras can tailor the phone to specific needs.
The 6940 has a range of excellent features:
- 7” (800×480 pixel) colour LCD Touch Display
- Bluetooth 4.1
- MobileLink mobile device integration
- Mobile phone charging point
- Crystal clear HD audio through a cordless speech optimised hand piece
- Enhanced full-duplex speakerphone
- 96 programmable Personal keys and 6 context sensitive soft keys
- Highly customisable via broad array of optional add-on accessories
This high performing desk phone is perfect for managers and users that demand a lot from their phone. It is ideal for users that receive calls on their mobile and desk phone, and that want a touchscreen display and Bluetooth hand piece as standard.
There’s more information on our other Mitel devices on their own page, click the button below to go there.