With VSL Call Recording your organisation can quickly capture, archive, and organise, playback and share voice documentation simply and effectively while improving your customer experience.
Today, businesses are confronted with the challenges of exceeding customer expectations, dealing with a highly competitive landscape and increasing cost pressures. Recording and monitoring one hundred per cent of interactions with customers, suppliers and partners are important in gaining actionable insight into customer behaviour, driving increased quality and identifying new trends occurring within your business.
You benefit from an instantaneous recall of recordings related to any given business event, like a customer experience success, report of competitor activities or ordering dispute. By organising and sharing these recordings, you can transform isolated events into part of your continuous improvement system.
Features of VSL Call Recording
- Ability to highlight, annotate and share select portions of a call recording
- Selective recording, allowing only desired extensions to be monitored
- Call visualisation, which displays all activity that occurred throughout a call
- Security permissions that provide discrete access to the entire call recording, or just a select segment
- Call recording playback via encrypted media file streaming for an enhanced level of security
- Flexible connectivity options, including IP station side, trunk side, digital station side and voice activated recording
- Click-once installation and upgrade technology for faster, simpler deployment
Regulatory Compliance and Data Security
In nearly every industry and country, organisations must ensure compliance with a wide range of government regulations. VSL Call Recording is much more than a simple call recorder; it is purpose-built to meet the exacting regulatory requirements found within the healthcare, legal services, insurance and financial services industries.
Working for a highly scrutinised organisation? Unlock the benefits of call recording using VSL Call Recording’s powerful voice documentation security and privacy features—including segmented recording access, encrypted media streaming, centralised file delivery and automated data lifecycle management.
Here are just a few of the compliance regulations that may apply to your organisation:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Financial Services Authority
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Do-Not-Call Implementation Act & Telemarketing Sales Rule
These regulations can, and often do affect call recording data storage and information usage. When recording calls for compliance purposes, you should consider:
- Phone recording storage security and information access
- Types of data stored
- Length of audio and screen recording storage time
- Ability to produce a call recording quickly for investigator or regulator review
Performance Management and Training
With VSL Call Recording call centre management and quality monitoring software, call recordings become a vital part of developing highly effective compliance, process and risk management programs. The call monitoring functionality ensures recorded phone calls are readily available for dispute resolution and transaction verification. It provides robust, enterprise-class call recording, agent evaluation and quality assurance functionality, including:
- Intuitive user interface with call visualisation, which simplifies call recording review and quality monitoring
- Effortless organisation and search capabilities, allowing a targeted call recording to be retrieved within seconds
- Integrated live call monitoring and automatic call monitoring, allowing real-time agent coaching and agent development
- Customisable agent evaluations and powerful quality reporting, allowing call centres to proactively monitor, manage and optimise workforce performance
- Optional screen recording capabilities, enabling a more complete picture of call centre agent activity
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.
VSL Group Ltd the trading name of Voice Services Ltd and VSL Networks Ltd.
Voice Services Ltd Company Reg No: 3478609, Vat No: 707453831 and VSL Networks Ltd, Company Reg No: 5413070, Vat No: 859660574.
Both companies registered at: Unit 6, Martinfield Business Centre, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1HG
Copyright 2023 VSL | All Rights Reserved