VSL are the perfect partner to deliver telephony, connectivity, wireless networking, content filtering and threat defence.
With multiple school sites across the country, our work speaks for itself.
Telecoms doesn’t have to be complicated. Offering both hosted and on-premise solutions, VSL utilises Mitel’s market-leading telephony platform to provide you with the latest in communications, backed up with service that supports your school day today. Mobility is at the heart of all VSL’s telephony solutions ensuring organised, flexible call handling for every sort of user; whether they are office based, teaching or site roaming with a range of applications to compliment the school environment.
- Intuitive phones and applications
- Simple to set up, use and administer
- Cost effective, flexible and scalable
- Secure and resilient platforms with a choice of connectivity options
- Range of applications to enhance communication between the school and parents
Wireless Networking with entire site coverage is now a reality for many schools. VSL’s preferred solution is based on Ruckus architecture and is ideal for accessing voice, data and video; often in high-density environments such as lecture halls or vast locations such as fields and tightly packed classrooms with challenging building layouts.
- High performance at an affordable price point
- Simple configuration, management and reporting through a web-based wizard
- Scalable mix and match access point design for different environments
- Patented beam technology improving the stability of device connections
- Easy ‘Guest Management’ software for use by non-IT staff
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9AaTk61WKw” align=”left” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”450px” grow=”yes”]
Internet connectivity into schools is now faster and cheaper than ever before. VSL use the Virgin Media and BT networks to deliver their services, which provides Ethernet up to 1GB, so you can rely on your connectivity to handle a multitude of internet based services.
- Bandwidth and performance guarantees
- Flexibility that allows you to upgrade mid contract if your requirements change
- Perfect for schools considering using cloud based services and applications
- Suitable for accessing large amounts of data, streaming or broadcasting services
- SIP trunk/line compatible, reducing the need for ISDN services
- Multisite connectivity options
- Highly resilient core network
- Reliable connection with full service level agreement
Content Filtering, Threat Defence and Mobile Device Management
Schools are now faced with an increasing number of cyber security challenges, walking a fine line between assuring open web access, securing the schools’ network and most importantly, safeguarding content for pupils. VSL partner with iboss to offer powerful scalable solutions that enable schools to secure their users whether on mobile devices, laptops or workstations, both on and off campus.
- Manage the web assess, granular social media control and robust YouTube and Google management controls
- Detect and stop threats in real threats with real-time alerts of violations
- Fully featured mobile device management
- Real-time visualisations on all web threat and mobile device activity with the ability to generate granular reports.