Wireless Networking with entire site coverage is now a reality for many schools. VSL’s preferred solution is based on Ruckus architecture and is ideal for accessing voice, data and video; often in high density environments such as lecture halls, vast locations such as fields, as well as tightly packed classrooms in challenging building layouts.
The education sector has redefined the way students learn with digital tools. Reliable Wi-Fi networks are a must when delivering online curriculums, learning assessments, and educational content among students and teachers.
Mobile devices have integrated into the student’s learning process. Schools need a Wi-Fi network that can handle a large number of devices with speed and reliability. Ruckus outperforms the rest of the industry even in demanding environments.
Schools of all types face unique challenges ensuring secure wireless connectivity for a wide range of device and user types. Faced with limited IT staff and new students each term, schools need a way to enable self-service that can recognise and assign distinct policies for students, devices and for IT-owned Vs bring your own devices.
How VSL can improve your wireless network provision:
- High performance at an affordable price point
- Simple configuration and management and reporting through a web based wizard
- Scalable, mix and match access point design for different environments
- Patented beam technology improving the stability of device connections
- Easy ‘Guest Management’ software for use by non IT staff