Dynamic, Scalable, Secure and Resilient.
A cloud communications platform built using industry leading telephony, collaboration, call recording and contact centre services.
Curve eliminates the need for a traditional onsite telephony system, minimising upfront capital investment and reducing ongoing maintenance, updates and administration costs. Using Mitel’s award winning Mi-Voice software and hosted on VSL’s Cloud infrastructure, Curve provides businesses of all different sizes their very own custom-built telephone system.
- A choice of device to suit every user based on their function and mobility requirements.
- From set up to on-going support, VSL’s fully accredited customer-focused support team
are always on hand.
- Affordable contract plans that allow you to add functionality as required.
- Flexibility to have multiple geographically spread offices, including remote workers.
- Keep existing numbers and add new numbers from outside your geographical area (including international numbers).
- Customisable functionality such as intelligent call routing that enables customers to operate globally using multiple time zones.
- Intuitive customer portal for day-to-day administration such as moves and changes.
- Resilient platform hosted in multiple ISO accredited data centres and connected to national and international carriers.
With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high-performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers without the need for a controller.
And when your business needs to grow, you can leverage your existing Unleashed investments to seamlessly upgrade to the controller-based management platform.
Ruckus Zone Director
IT staff love cool networking features but not if it requires two-years of tedious training and massive manuals.
Ruckus’ Smart/OS software and application is just that: smart. It delivers a bunch of wireless LAN features not found in any other centrally-managed system.
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
Ruckus Smart/OS is widely-considered the most simple and straight forward centralized WLAN software system there is. Ruckus Smart/OS runs on all the ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controllers and uses a highly-intuitive Web user interface to make configuration and administration of the entire WLAN a breeze.
Deploy the SmartZone™ to manage wireless functions in your mid-size business. Now you can enhance the productivity of your growing mobile workforce with a scalable, low-cost controller. With the SmartZone you can deliver an optimal wireless experience that meets your growing business needs at an affordable price point.
- Simplify the deployment and operation of your wireless network.
- Deploy a network with high availability
- Deliver an optimal wireless experience to mobile users
- Scale your network with Ruckus’ granular and flexible cloud-based licensing
- Option for Physical or Virtual deployment
Ruckus in Education
The education sector has redefined the way students learn with digital tools. Reliable Wi-Fi networks are a must when delivering online curriculums, learning assessments, and educational content among students and teachers.
Many mobile devices have integrated into the student’s learning process. Schools need a Wi-Fi network that can handle a large number of devices with speed and reliability. Ruckus outperforms the rest of the industry even in demanding environments.
Schools of all types face unique challenges ensuring secure wireless connectivity for a wide range of device and user types. Faced with limited IT staff and new students each term, schools need a way to enable self-service that can recognise and assign distinct policies for students, devices and for IT-owned Vs BYOD devices.
If you have an enquiry, why not get in touch and one of the team will get back to you.