VSL Security as a Service
VSL Security as a Service Stop viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, keyloggers, and more before they enter your network, with an all-in-one, comprehensive network protection. VSL can provide you with network security and protect your network from a wide range of emerging threats.
Block threats before they enter your network
Entry points into your network may now include employees’ laptops, desktops, and smartphones. Secure your network and data against sophisticated, modern-day threats with comprehensive protection that includes intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, content/URL filtering, enforced client anti-virus, and anti-spam services.
The amount of traffic being scanned by your firewall, as well as the increasing amount of threats and malware attacking it, is quickly becoming more than many firewalls can handle.
VSL Security packages are designed to protect organisations of every size without slowing down your network — providing you with fast, reliable performance.
Keep your network productive
Your network performance can be bogged down by spam, unauthorized web activity and social networking traffic that have nothing to do with getting work done. Ensure your business-critical applications have the bandwidth they need with content and application control tools.
Provide secure mobile access from any platform
Your employees need access to email, files and applications wherever they are. Now you can allow mobile users to access your network with secure VPN remote access for Windows, Apple iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Kindle Fire devices and be assured that it is safe, secure, and free from threats.
Get an all in one solution
Combine the features of traditional firewalls, gateway anti-malware products, intrusion prevention systems and content filtering software in a single solution. All of these security technologies are installed, configured, deployed, and managed as one unit. Detailed event data is available through one reporting system so it is easier to identify threats early and take appropriate measures BEFORE your network has been compromised.
- Block viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits and polymorphic “zero-day” malware at the gateway, before they reach your network
- Prevent “drive-by downloads” from infected websites
- Mitigate denial-of-service and flooding attacks
- Detect protocol anomalies and buffer overflow attacks
- Stop network traffic from geographical regions and IP addresses associated with cybercriminals
- Block outbound cybercriminals botnet “command and control” traffic from stealing your customer lists, engineering designs, trade secrets, and other confidential information
- Control access to websites containing unproductive and inappropriate content
- Ensure high-priority applications (CRM, order processing) receive more bandwidth than less urgent applications (chat, video streaming)
- Outsource your network security to an experienced security provider
- Firewall expertly configured by certified engineers
- Turn-key solution delivered to your doorstep
- Proactive monitoring and alerting
- Updating of firmware, software, and security updates
- Automated weekly network and security reports
- Report analysis by certified engineers
- Weekly off-site SonicWall configuration backup
- Upgrade appliance as future business and technology changes dictate