There are some obvious jobs where it would be normal to use a headset while working, like a contact centre agent or a receptionist, however everybody that answers calls in an office environment can potentially benefit from a headset.
- Free up both hands while on the phone for paper handling, writing and computer work
- Wireless options gives users the freedom to leave their desk while on a call
- Handset lifter allows users to answer a call away from their desk
- Microphone stays in the same place as the users head moves, making for a more consistent voice
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out unwanted background noise
- Improved posture and reduced back and neck pain
We have handpicked a range of headsets to suit every user and situation, meaning you can find something to fit yourself or your colleagues easily.
Have a look at our brochure by clicking the button below.