Are You Offering Your Customers the Best-fit Broadband Service?
The rise of cloud computing and Big Data is driving the need for high-capacity, high-speed, secure Ethernet services in data centres. Ethernet enables businesses of all sizes to accrue the compelling cost and functionality benefits inherent in converging voice and data on a single network.
VSL presents UK data centres with one of the most cost-competitive Ethernet services in the country.
VSL offers a variety of Ethernet services, all of which include robust SLAs for performance and availability, 24/7 monitoring with a UK-based helpdesk, and low downtime. The service available are:
Uses end-to-end fibre optic connections and provides:
- Options to deliver services over either 100Mbps or 1Gbps circuits
- Symmetric speeds from <10Mbps to 1Gbps
Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM)
Delivered over aggregated copper pairs and provides:
- A lower cost alternative to Fibre Ethernet
- Symmetric speeds of up to 35Mbps
- Much faster delivery times than Fibre Ethernet
Fibre To The Cabinet (FTTC) Ethernet
Uses FTTC technology and provides:
- A lower cost alternative to EFM
- Symmetric speeds of up to 20Mbps with the option to purchase up to 80Mbps downstream
- Faster delivery lead times than both Fibre Ethernet and EFM
To learn how VSL can help you serve your customers better, please call us on 0800 093 3000.